After kids I am not uncomfortable E cup, also excess fat. Considering lift/reduction & BBL. Any suggestions? (photos)

Most importantly my breasts. I am 24 with 2 small boys. Single mama not by choice. Long story. I can work out and lose weight but I'm lazy when it comes to being active enough. After my 2nd my body is just nothing like it used to be. I love my curves. Not the rolls:( Also curious if any PS, preferable Dr. Sej would consider discount for both services in exchange for model/branding? My expertise can help your business as well especially in Hawaii :)

A Mommy Makeover could address your concerns

If you are looking to have the body you had before your children, I suggest finding a surgeon for a “Mommy Makeover.” Many women experience the same issues you are having. A Mommy Makeover can include a breast lift or reduction, a tummy tuck, liposuction and a butt lift. However, a healthy eating and exercise regimen are always suggested when undergoing these types of procedures, since it could all come back if your lifestyle doesn’t change. Best of luck!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

After kids I am not uncomfortable E cup, also excess fat. Considering lift/reduction & BBL. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to have a TT with muscle repair, liposuction, bbl and your lift with reduction, a mommy makeover can for sure help you to get that figure you want again!