Can the 700cc silicone HP style 45 fit on me? (Photo)

my bwd is 11cm??

Choosing implants

Thank you for the question and photos. The
choosing of implants is a very crucial and is one that should be done through
an in-person exam. Various aspects could affect the choice of implants
like breast tissue, body measurements, desired end result and the like.
Bra sizes also differ from one manufacturer to another so a carefully
selected implant can be able to get you very close to that size. It is
always best to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full
evaluation for your concern. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.
An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic
surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Depends on your desired outcome

Honestly, choosing the right size implant depends on any number of factors all of which require an in person exam. In my opinion, 700 cc is way too big for you but bottom line, it's going to depend on the "look" that you want. I would suggest that you discuss your options in person with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below). Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Implant Fit

Thank you for your question. With an 11cm base width, your options for volume, even at Ultra High profile will be closer to 480cc at the high end. There is a physical limit to what volume can be placed in a small space.

I recommend that you discuss your aesthetic goals with your Plastic Surgeon and discuss options such as breast reshaping with a lift and which HP/UHP Implants can safely fit your body. My patients find it helpful to try the sizers on in the office and see what they look like in your clothing.

All the best

700cc implants for 11cm BW

Unless you would like "starlet" type breasts, then 700cc implants on a base width of 11cm will look like a disaster in my opinion, particularly if your goal is anything natural in shape.  Be sure to discuss with your own surgeon about how this applies to you, and whether they have any special concerns in your case.

700cc breast implants: Just say NO!

Thanks for your photos.  With an 11cm BWD and pseudoptosis, I don't think 700cc implants are going to help unless you are absolutely convinced that "bigger is better".  Your breasts will just go from "droopy" to "Big and Droopy" unless your surgeon is planning on creating an internal bra with biomesh or implantable fabrics.  These are usually expensive and reserved for reconstructive or secondary procedures.  If you are unsure about what your options are, consider getting another opinion and consult with other surgeons.

700cc implant

Hi, there.
With limited view of chest and limited information, I cannot tell if 700cc ultra-high profile implant will fit in your body.  Whether 700cc will fit in your body depend on your chest dimension as well as your skin/muscle laxity. Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person.  
If your base diameter is indeed 11cm, you will need ultra-high profile to have implants larger than 550cc.
Best regards.

Style 45 silicone breast implants

If you do wish this size and your chest is narrow, a 45 profile implant would likely be the best choice in you.  It would be best to get a plastic surgeon to confirm your breast diameter.  We use a system called Vectra that would simulate the effect of this size of implant on your chest to confirm what size works best on you.

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Can the 700cc silicone HP style 45 fit on me?

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant.

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).
Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.
These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr Schwartz

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite your good description of goals, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Based on your photograph, I would suggest that you at least learn about and discuss breast lifting surgery during the consultation process.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example,
I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.