2 weeks post op BA, is it normal for breasts to swell up more some days than others with very little activity? (photos)

a couple days ago I finally felt better, not near as swollen or as much pressure. The only movement I did that day was make myself meals and was on the computer. That night I woke up super swollen both sides but even more so on my right. Is that normal? Also my small amount of bruising increased a little but not much.

Some swelling fluctuation is normal...

Thanks for your photos. 
Swelling it's a normal reaction in the healing process and, depending on your daily activities, some days you may experience more than others. Also, other intrinsic factors like PMS may affect the level of swelling. As long as you do not have fever, chills, breasts start rapidly increasing their size, important discharge from the wound, it is expected to have some swelling fluctuations. 
Still, the best advice anyone can give you here is: consult your surgeon for a proper physical examination. 
Good luck with your recovery. 
Take care, 
Dr. Fernandez Goico

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still very early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Hello, you can certainly have varying degrees of swelling early on in the recovery period. If you have non stop increased swelling, pressure, pain, fever, or chills, or significant variations between breast, then those would be things to worry about. If you have any concerns its always safest to see your PS.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Swelling two weeks post.

Variable swelling post breast augmentation is not unusual.  The more active you are and which side you sleep on may effect the swelling during the early postoperative period.  If you have concerns, you should see your surgeon for evaluation and reassurance things are progressing as expected.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon