2 weeks post op please let me know what's going on! (photos)

I went to my PS last week 7/15 to take off the stitches on my areola,I ask him why my incision on left is different from the right he said at least it's not saggy anymore . I want it perky like now but I don't like this that uneven . Please let me know what's wrong cause I paid like almost 13000 for this. Do I need revision on my left do they look infected ? Why is it that every time I walk far I feel my boobs getting hard or tight. Please tell me if my boobs looks normal.

Is this normal?

Giving it more time is usually the best answer.  Recovery after breast surgery varies between patients, but how you feel should improve daily.  The appearance of your augmentation will also change, and most times, you won’t see your final result until around 3 months after surgery.  Swelling causes some areas to look tight and others to look loose. Asymmetry during this time is very normal and most often resolves as that swelling resolves. If you have concern about infection, it is best to be examined by your plastic surgeon. Stay in touch with your surgeon about any concerns, but know that how things look today will likely not be how they look in 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 3 months.  They should continue to soften and appear more natural every week.

Concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery…

Although your concerns are understandable, it is much too early to evaluate the results of the breast augmentation/lifting procedure performed. Your breasts experience a lot of changes over the course of the next several months. Given your concerns/questions, I would suggest that you communicate with your plastci surgeon; he/she will be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.