1 week post op. 5'4", 115 lbs, 34B/ C received 450cc/ 500 cc HP unders. I think I went too big?

when breastfeeding my breast went from B - DD/E. So I had room. I wasn't very saggy, I just wanted to return to natural fullness. My PS suggested that I go 450+ to avoid a lift. I know I am only In my first week post op, but I am afraid that I may have gone too big. I made it very clear that I wanted to look natural, and not over done. But all I see are huge boobs! How much percent down will my boobs go after swelling? Im hoping the size decreases and I won't need a corrective operation.

One Week Post Breast Augmentation & My Breasts Appear Much Larger Than I Wanted - What Do I Do?

In general, implanted breasts swell for the first 5-10 days after a breast augmentation.  The swelling reaches a crescendo at around two weeks, and then starts to slowly decrease in size as the swelling subsides.  The anesthesia, the fear surrounding surgery in general, post operative medications, etc. all lead to a unique form of depression often referred to as the Booby Blues.
All of these fears and concerns are real, but the apparent size of the early post operative breast is not real.  It is very often just swelling.  The resolution of this swelling can be hastened by the use of corticosteroids.  It usually takes about 3-6 months to see the final results.  
The feelings that you are experiencing at this point are very common.  It has been my experience that if you think your implants are too large, that's a good thing because they will get smaller.  If you think they are perfect in size right now, that's a bad thing because they will get smaller.  
Stay in close contact with your personal plastic surgeon.  

I think I went too big?

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.  In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.     Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change. Do your best to stay emotionally even keeled. I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. You will not lose any volume but the way your implant sits on your chest wall will change, and can result in different ‘fills’ to your bra.  Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon