What's the texture of permanent filler ?

Is it also soft gel like hyaluronic acid filler ? Or it's as hard as bone for permanent filler ?

Permanent filler

The only injectable that is permanent is silicone injections which are still not FDA approved in the U.S. for injection. Silicone as an injection feels like a clay below your skin, it is very thick and acts like replacement bone or some people may have it done for permanent lip enhancement. I do not advocate for it as it's not FDA approved. I like using Bellafill as it's a longer lasting filler and give natural results. Please consult with a cosmetic surgeon or someone experienced injecting before you decide to get a long lasting non reversable filler. Best, Dr. Berger.

Beverly Hills Physician