Is it normal to have swelling and slight pain after injecting Restylane for a month? (Photo)

Yesterday, I took several medicine to relieve my stomach pain like Buscopan. When I woke up today, I discovered swelling on the area that have Restylane injected. And it's quite hard when I touch it . What should I do ?

Swelling 1 month following Restylane injections

Thank you for sharing your question and posting your photo. It is not typical to suddenly swell up 1 month following Restylane injections. Try applying cold compresses and see your doctor if it does not resolve within a week.  Good luck,