Second molar has moved after impacted wisdom tooth extracted. (photos)

My dentist advised me to remove my wisdom teeth during the invisalign treatment. But after my impacted wisdom tooth has removed, my second molar has moved backward, and so the gap between my first molar and second molar has become wider. I am currently wearing tray 14 out of 54. Can this problem be fixed in refinement?

Gap

Hi,Yes, That problem can be fixed with refinement. Also instead of wearing until full  54th, and then to refinement , your dentist can change the course of the treatment even right now so you don't waste 2 years ..they can do and do what it called a midcourse correction, basically he takes new molds/impressions and pictures , and he order a new plan to close the gap on that back tooth. Keep in mind it might necessitate separate charges $$.
Good luckGeorge Sahakyan DDS

Glendale Dentist