How long should I wait between Eye & Rhino revision by 2 different doctors ?

My results from primary blepharoplasty & rhinoplasty are poor. I'm looking to have revision & would be traveling to Seoul again to have them. As it's an overseas trip, accommodation expenses, my schedule etc. are of issue. How long is the waiting period for the 2 different procedures by 2 different clinics? Would it be better to schedule them a day after the other, a few days apart or a few weeks apart? Regrettably I can't afford to wait for months. All help is appreciated. Thank you!

Time Betweeen Eye and Nasal Revisions

If you're going to have the revisions by 2 different surgeons the ideal would be to have both procedures done the same day during the same operation by these surgeons.