Gynecomastia or fat breast? (Photo)

I am wondering that is my chest only fat breast or gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia or Fat Breast?

Since I am unable to see your chest in person, the best I can do is provide some of the following information to help you complete some self evaluation in this matter...
Gynecomastia in very simple terms is enlargement of the male chest caused by excessive growth of breast tissue inside the breast glands. The term gynecomastia comes from the Greek words  gynaik meaning “female” and  mastós meaning breast. So the two words gynaik and mastós joined together forms gynecomastia meaning female breasts. Gynecomastia is usually not life threatening nor does it affect an individual’s health. The real threat of gynecomastia is on the person’s self-esteem and self-confidence making men with this medical condition ashamed of their own body and sense of masculinity. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. About 200,000 to 3 million cases of gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have breast enlargement and you think you are an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.

Candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery

From your photos, you seem to be a candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery or male breast reduction. Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed.

You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary. I have attached a link to help you with your decision!