To what degree do textured implants impact a BA surgeons starting position respective to the target settlement position?

BWD 11.5-11.9cm, 32A/B 105 lbs, 32yo, Asian Considering Motiva Ergonomix vs. Round 275-300cc. Nano textured. Visiting Seoul in October

Settlement Position of Breast Implants

The position where a breast implant ends should be the same one where it is placed at the conclusion of the procedure. I have read from other surgeons about breast implants settling, but, in  over 35 years of doing and teaching this procedure, I have never left the implant higher than intended. This goes, especially, for textured implants. I would be very careful with who you choose for the procedure, no matter where you have it done.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Settling

Hello there .All implants settle to some extent . Generally textured implants settle less than the smooth variety .However polyurethane-coated implants can take quite some time to settle .Generally all these things are planned into the procedure .It just takes a bit more time with some implants than others .CheersTS

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon