Breast lift with breast revision surgery?

Hi. A little over a year ago, I got a Breast lift and augmentation. Sadly my implant have bottomed out due to the implant being above the muscle. I'd like to get revision surgery to correct what had happened. Putting a larger size implant behind the muscle will give me the full look I was after. Do I need to have another lift? Causing more cutting? Or can a small incision be made under each breast, remove the old implant and put a new size and shape. I don't want the lift again :(

Bottoming out - can I have a larger implant

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation revision.

• Implants do not generally bottom out because they are above the muscle -
  • They bottom out because either the breast crease was released or was weak to start with.
  • You will need repair of the breast crease to correct bottoming out.
  • You may not need an additional breast lift.
  • Generally larger implants are not placed because of the pressure they put on the crease repair but without an examination, it is not possible to say exactly what can be done and what is needed.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS