I had a BBL in March 2016. How soon can I have another fat transfer? I am looking to have fuller hip/thigh (Photo)

I was 190 at the time of my first bbl now I am 201 I am 5"7 and have put on fat around my back and tummy area just want to know if it is enough fat to work with can I get the rounder hips that I want with the fat that is left??? I feel the swelling has stopped my tummy has looked this way right after surgery and has remained this way since I am also looking to lose the weight but I am in fear of losing volume in my backside will losing weight at this stage help or hurt my out come for curves

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Second BBL, am I a candidate?

Thank you for your question. It is hard to determine whether you´re a good candidate or not for a second BBL based only on your photos. An in person consultation with a Borad certified plastic surgeon is the best option to see if you have enough fat available for a BBL. Don´t settle for less.