Limopa, any suggestions?

7 months ago I felt some thing below my skin is when to my doctor. My doctor asked me to do a scan it did .the scan shows that I have a few limopa in my back but now days I feel the same thing to other side of my body and my leg that makes me worry I don't what to do does it spread out or do need to remove it plz help me

Limopa, any suggestions?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your lipomas have caused you to worry.  In the vast majority of cases lipomas are completely benign and will not cause you any issues.  Occasionally they can grow and result in moderate discomfort or a cosmetic issue and can then be removed with a small in-office procedure.  Hope that this helps.