Puffy belly button area and pelvis 5 months post BBL? (Photos)

I'm about 5 months post bbl and I have a little unevenness in my belly button and lower pelvis area I roll on a ball regularly and still wear compression atleast 6-12 hours a day am I doing something wrong? Can vibration massage help at this point. I really don't want to have another surgery

Puffy lower abdomen

Puffiness may be related to some swelling. It can take about 6 months or so for it to completely resolve. If there is residual fat, a revision may be necessary.

Uneveness in fat donor site

Wen fat is harvested from the abdomen to place in the buttocks there can be unevenness in the abdominal donor site.   This is what I assume you have.    This can be smoothed out with further surgery.   My Best,  Dr Commons