Can a kenalog shot help the hypertrophic of my scars? (photos)

I'm 4 months tummy tuck post op and I do not like the way the scar looks around my belly button or below my abdomen please suggestions will help.

Kenalog for Scars

Yes, Kenalog is a steroid that can be used to thin out some raised scars.  On the other hand, it can sometimes make them a little bit wider.  There are other issues as well.  If the dose of kenalog is not appropriate, you might end up with a depression in the region injected or some hypo pigmentation as a result of the product.  With that in mind, make sure you are seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon before having any injections.