I am looking for a board certified, highly rated surgeon who SPECIALIZES in male plastic surgeries in the south Florida area.

In need of a dr who specializes in male plastic surgery specifically in gynecomastia procedures in the south Florida region. He has to be board certified, have extremely high customer ratings. The dr.'s office has to be a very clean, well kept office and is affiliated in conjunction with a highly touted hospital. Please respond ASAP as I would like to start narrowing my choices.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 4

Seeking a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
In addition to selecting a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified, it important she or he have a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 116 reviews

Male Gynecomastia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello and thank you for your question. With your criteria, you are on the right track. Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. And one(s) with several hospital affiliations should not be hard to come by. I hope you are able to find the answers you need and the information you seek as there is a lot of great information on the website as well as this site.Best wishes,Dr. Benjamin J. Cousins MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

I am looking for a board certified, highly rated surgeon who SPECIALIZES in male plastic surgeries

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question. You are wise in being careful in doing your due diligence when it comes to selection of plastic surgeon.   Although I cannot provide you with a specific name I would suggest starting with your national Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making.       I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.