Like to know if I'm healing appropriately?

Just like to know if my belly button is healing nicely it seems wide and if the bulge between incision and belly button will go away? I'm 9 days post op now . My doctor did a nice job but I like 2nd opinions!

10 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (10 days post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Appears in posted photos an acceptable early result. If you desire more detailed examination as a second opinion go see a few boarded PSs in person.

Tummy tuck post op

It is very common to see a little bit of dark spot on the edges of belly button after tummy tuck.  The shape of the belly button always changes after surgery because the skin is taught after surgery.  Often the shape looks round or oval.  

Alex Kim, MD

Healing after tummy tuck

You appear to be healing well. It takes the incisions several months to fade and smooth out, so don't judge the appearance too quickly since it will change. Overall, though, I expect you will be happy with your final result. 

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon