Do I have gyno? (Photo)

I think i have gyno. I think i have it on my right chest for sure but not sure about my left side.

Determining If You Have Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.  About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 

There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Unilateral Gynecomastia

Since you present assymetry, that would be an indication for male Breast Reduction at least on the most affected side. From your age, there might be a predominant gland component, that would require periareolar removal. Making both sides the same would be a priority in your specific case. 

Jaime Caloca, Jr., MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia-but not sever

Dose not matter if you have gynecomastia,only if it bothers you.If you do not suffer from it there is no need for surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Do I have gyno?

Most likely no, But only in person examinations allows a definitive diagnosis of gynecomastia to be made. 

Gynecomastia

I appreciate your concern, but physical exam would be helpful. However, your photo demonstrates possibly very mild Gynecomastia which is usually treated by liposuction alone. The scars are small and well hidden. Insurance may or may not cover it, depends on your policy. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about Gynecomastia, as you may find it helpful. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD