One of my eyes are smaller than the other. (photos)

I was wondering if it's just ptosis or that i just have an asymmetrical face. Im pretty young so I was wondering if i should get eyelid surgery in the future. Thanks!

Mild ptosis

Thank you for sharing your question. From your photos, it appears that you have minimal ptosis which does not require surgery. Slight asymmetry is natural. I hope this helps. 

Hard to answer this question without a personal consulation.

What is interesting is the degree that you are lifting your eyebrows.  You also have profound upper eyelid lash ptosis.  This makes me wonder if you have a degree of upper eyelid ptosis that you are compensating for.  See a fellowship trained occulplastic surgeon if you are serious about answering this question.

Normal eyelid asymmetry

It is normal to have eyelid and facial asymmetry,  and everyone has some degree of both.  No surgery is required.  

Are the results different with close or open rhinoplasty Or the same with the only exception of the open one involving the scar?

Does not appear as ptosis of the upper lid. Only the genetic/developmental asymmetries we all have. Try fillers and Botox to even out before doing surgeries...

Eye asymmetry

Any asymmetry you see here is well within the normal range. I think it is unlikely anyone would have the ability to predictably improve upon the current appearance. It is possible that the photos do not accurately reflect the issue and an exam might reveal more that would change my response.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD