Areola discoloration and dry after lift and implant (Photo)

I am 11 days post op. I had breast augmentation with right periareolar lift. On my left breast I have 485 cc right breast 445 cc with lift (silicone implant) I understand healing takes time my only concern is my right areola is slightly darker than my left and seems to be dry, skin is flaking is this normal? I also have no feeling in my right nipples versus hypersensitivity and sharp pain in my left nipple and have been told that the sharp pain is normal and the nerves are "waking up" Is this ok?

10 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards