After 3 month fat transfer I still can't get the infection out off my face. I'm very scared, don't know what to do? (Photos)

Three months ago I did that injection and a mommy makeover,everything went well the only problem is I got an infection and arteria in my face with the fat injection I have been taking lots of medicine that the doctor is been giving me and he also has been draining my face , it gets better and then he comes back I'm very scared that I'm never have my face again back to normal the doctor says he has never seen this before he does a fat injections every day. It hurts me a lot .

After 3 month fat transfer I still can't get the infection out off my face. I'm very scared, don't know what to do?

YES something is seriously causing this infective issue. BEST to find other in person consultations. Most likely need infection disease doctors with long term IV antibiotics, plus possible incisional drainage to cheek area. Than after all is healed reconstructive surgery. 

Fat infection

Infections can occur after any type of surgery or injection.  While not common, you can get an infection after fat injection.  The most common bacteria we have seen is something called mycobacteria.  These often present as nodules about 4-6 weeks after the injection.  The infected area needs to be biopsied and cultured.  It can then take several weeks to actually identify the bacteria and which antibiotic to use.  The antibiotic then needs to be continued for about 6 months.  Often you will need to be seen by an infectious disease specialist as well.     

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon