My surgeon will not acknowledge my double bubble. (photo)

I went to my surgeon yesterday to discuss my double bubble concerns, as was recommended by all the doctors in this thread. He will not acknowledge it. I don't know if there is some kind of policy in place that would require him to fix it if something like this happens within the first six months or what. In my opinion is clearly evident. What do I do now?

Second opinion

If you develop a double bubble, each surgeon has a different policy.  Most would likely charge for at least facility fees to cover cost.  Best to seek a second opinion.

Double Bubble after BAM

Unfortunately, it is difficult to see a double bubble deformity in your picture. If you have concerns, you have to be persistent and keep meeting with him until you are happy with the plan moving forward. Another opinion may also be helpful though I hope you don't have to resort to that. Best wishes. 

Double Bubble

I am unable to appreciate your double-bubble in your images, however an in-office examination would most certainly help. 

I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon