I was told that I have dropped boobs. It's been almost a month since my surgery. What can I do? (Photo)

Double bubble

Thank you for your question. Your picture does demonstrate implants positioned below what might have been your original crease. As well, the left in particular may show a compromised IMF. You will need to be evaluated by your Plastic Surgeon in person to determine next steps.

All the best

Dropped boobs

Thank you for your question.  While it's still early on in the recovery process, it looks like you may have a "double bubble" after your breast augmentation.  There is some tissue stretching that will occur over the next couple months and this will likely improve some, but at this point it is difficult to tell exactly how much.

I would call your plastic surgeon and set up an appointment with him/her to see what can be done to resolve this issue.

Sorry you're going through this,
Dr. Seth

Double bubble

From the photographs you have enclosed, it looks like to me that you have a double bubble on both sides but somewhat worse on the left. Unfortunately, the only correction for this is another surgery where the bottom part of the pocket is reinforced with either your own tissues or a piece of an ADM such as Strattice. I recommend you go back to your operating plastic surgeon to discuss. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS