Drain came out overnight, 5 weeks after surgery while still outputting 100cc.

I had a lat back flap done 5 weeks ago as 1st part of breast reconstruction after breast cancer. I was outputting 100cc per day. PS placed doxycycline in last see to slow the output. Still putting out 100cc. Drain came out while I slept. Now what ?

Breast reconstruction

The fluid will build up and need to be drained,  This can happen in these cases and is very frustrating.  Unfortunately it is part of having surgery in this area.

Breast reconstruction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}