What can I do to fix my snagged tooth? (photos)

Hi, I've got one misaligned tooth and I'm looking at different options to fix it. I'm talking it through with dentists at the moment and one suggested braces, which I really don't want to do. I'm 28 and I've had my wisdom teeth taken out. What are my options? Will a retainer fix this? What about Invisalign? Is it possible to get veneers? Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Correction of Snagged tooth

I would have a consultation with an Orthodontist to find out the different options available for correction. Many Orthodontists such as myself offer free consultations. If that one tooth is your only problem, it may be able to be corrected with a retainer or clear aligners. This way you will have all the information to make an informed decision. Good luck.

Livingston Orthodontist