Kybella: I had my third injection four days ago.

Late today, however I noticed a hard, visible lump on the right side of my neck.It does not hurt and is very "moveable"-- ice seems to help it.

Kybella

Thanks for the good question. It is not uncommon to get limps and bumps after Kybella. Usually, these resolve on their own in a period of 2 to 6 weeks. Broken down fat clumps together before the body can absord the broken down fat cells. It is always best to notify your injector. And to have a Physician evaluate your bumps and eliminate your concerns. 

Kybella

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lump after Kybella

Thank you for your question annabpt. Kybella is the first and thus-far only FDA-approved non-surgical injectable treatment for the double chin. Swelling is normal for the first 1-2 weeks after a treatment. Application of cold compresses decreases swelling. Nodules sometimes form and resolve on their own. Please follow up with your doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Lump after Kybella

Kybella

Thank you for your question. Your post-procedural experience is common because redness, bruising and minor swelling can be expected in the days immediately following the injection. In addition, between two (2) to six (6) Kybella treatment may be required for optimal results. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kybella

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lumps after Kybella

No need to worry. Lumps after your kybella injections are very common. The lumps are the destroyed fat cells. If the nodules remain after 4 weeks or you have other concerns, schedule a follow up with your provider. Best to you, Dr Faraz

Lumps after Kybella

Lumps following Kybella treatment

It is very common to get lumps or bumps following your Kybella treatment. It's actually the broken down fat. Your body will dispose of it sometime within the next few weeks. If the lumps still persist after 6 weeks post op then contact your surgeon, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Lumps following Kybella treatment

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kybella and Injections and Lump

Kybella is a fantastic injection for permanently removing the fat.  Lumps are possible and will go away on its own.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Kybella and Injections and Lump

Have a lump after Kybella, is this normal?

Hello annabpt,

Thank you for your question however based solely on a description and no photos or other documentation any information that could possibly be given would amount to mere speculation. Speak with or present yourself to the office where you had the procedure done, have an evaluation and any anxiety will be relieved.  

Hello annabpt,

Kybella Side Effects--Add Venus Legacy

Kybella swelling, firmness and lumps are normal and can last 2-4 weeks. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment and consider venus legacy post treatment to help reduce swelling. Best, Dr. Emer

Kybella Side Effects--Add Venus Legacy

Picture

Without a picture or something to look at, no one will be able to answer this question for you. Resubmit your question with pictures

Picture