Need to find surgeon to fix previous surgery mistakes.

I had a breast lift w/ implants about two yrs ago. Everything went wrong. Had a top rated surgeon. I need to have them fixed. Now I'm terrified. Cost me dearly. I checked reviews, got recomendations from other Drs. , I thought, I checked previous surgeon thoroughly. Didn't help. How do I find a surgeon that wont screw it up again?

Revision breast augmentation

Thanks for your question.

Photos would have helped in answering your question.  Sorry you are not satisfied with your results.  

I feel it would be best to do two things:

First, go to several board certified Plastic Surgeons for their opinions.  Don't worry if they give differing potential corrective procedures...everyone has their own technique.

Second, go back to your surgeon and let them know what you are dissatisfied with.  Often, the surgeon will try to revise the surgery to make you happy for a lower fee.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Revision lift

I am sorry that you are not happy with your previous surgery.  Obvioulsy, you need to see a surgeon in person to assess what might be possible in a revision for you. You did not really say what bothers you, or show pictures so it is hard to comment.

Revision of augmentation/mastopexy

Even in the best of hands imperfect results are possible.  I would certainly go back and talk to your surgeon. No surgeon wants patients out there with undesirable results, trust me. In addition, nobody will give you a better price. If you're no longer comfortable with them, then by all means seek other opinions from board-certified plastic surgeons.  Sometimes just getting another plastic surgeon's opinion can help. I see people on occasion who think they have poor results who actually have a perfectly acceptable results that don't need any more surgery or can be tweaked to their level of satisfaction without much surgery. Best of luck to you. 

BREAST LIFT REVISIONS

I agree with Dr,Stevens with on addition-no surgeon can completely control the healing environment as it is internal and determined by your own body.You should have a discussion with your surgeon and listen carefully to his or explaination of the causation and remedy. You also need to be realistic and decide how major the adverse reaction has been.It helps to write your questions down and have them refer to a specific spot on your breasts. Good luck,.
Cap Lesesne

Cap Lesesne, MD

Fixing previous surgery with guarantee

Unfortunately you are unhappy with your result and had a bad experience.  I firmly believe that no board certified plastic surgeon wants an unhappy patient.  While I don't know what problems or complications occurred (and complications occur even in the best of hands) I am sure there are things that can be done to fix it.  Have you been back to your surgeon to tell him/her how unhappy you are, because that's where I would start.  If you are still not satisfied then go on several consultations to see what needs to be done to fix your problem.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton