Do I need a mini lift or fillers to correct the areas around my mouth and eyes? (Photo)

I feel like I need a mini lift. My face seems to look kind of flat on the cheeks. It seems like I have lost some firmness.

Determining the Facial Procedures Best For You

During your #consultation, your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, your board certified plastic surgeons will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. In doing so, he or she should be sure to have a full understanding of what results you expect. 

It is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed. 
It is extremely important to seek a board certified plastic surgeon highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. If you are not a #candidate, your surgeon can make other suggestions to address your concerns and objectives.

Filler not mini facelift

Thank you for your question, your skin seems to be young and therefore hasn't lost skin elasticity.  I do not feel that a mini lift would be needed at this time, filler is a good temporary solution to address where volume has been lost.  All The Best 

Fillers or Facelift?

While physical exam is ideal, it appears from your photos that fillers alone, like Juvederm Ultra plus, may be all you need. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Do I Need a Mini-Lift?

Hi and thanks for your question and photos. From the photos, you appear to be young.  I would estimate in your 30s.  I don't think that you need surgery at this time.  I would recommend fillers to improve the areas where you do have some volume loss.  You would benefit from Voluma or Restylane Lyft to get your upper cheeks more volume and definition and the corners of your mouth (marionette areas) and you would benefit from some filler for your lower eyelid/cheek junction.  Good luck.  

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon