I want to re-do buccal fat removal. Any suggestions? (photos)

I went to a surgeon and she said because I already did buccal fat removal, I cannot do it again because I have the scar that is inside the mouth still. She said once I do it, I cannot do it again to even further contour my face because the fat doesn't grow back. Is this true? I would like to get the procedure a second time

I want to re-do buccal fat removal. Any suggestions? = it completely removed, it is gone #buccalfatpad #chubbycheeks

Buccal fat once is removed, it doesn't "grow back". However it the buccal fat was partially removed, technically there is the possibility of removing the remaining fat in a second procedure. 

Patients interested in determining if  candidates for "re-do" buccal fat removal should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face