What to do to give my face the lift around the eyes, slanted look? (photo)

Hello I'd like to achieve a more exotic eyes look. By this I mean I like my eyes to look slanted as if I take my hand and lift my eyes, it gives my face a lift look as well. Is there a surgery that does this? Any suggestions?

Achieving a slanted look

A procedure called lateral canthoplasty can sometimes achieve a result you're looking for.  Seek out a board certified oculoplastic surgeon to discuss your options.  These days we often avoid surgery and are able to achieve more natural appearing results by supporting the corner of the eyelids with filler or tightening the skin with devices such as ThermiRf or Ulthera.  An injection specialist with experience in treating the eyelid area can review all the options with you.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon