Will my Memory Gel implant stay on the side of my boob? Or will it just move with my breast? (Photo)

I had a lift/breast aug, I am 3 months post-Opp I'm a little disappointed in the way they look when I bend over the implant moves with it & looks a little saggy,it doesn't look as full as I would liked. I bend over I can see the implant Will my implant stay that way & will the go down? I just visited with my P.S. And he said all that is normal. he said they r fine and will stay where they are at. I am now wondering if I should have just got the silicone alone.. Without memory gel.

Will my Memory Gel implant stay on the side of my boob? Or will it just move with my breast?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Result

Thank you for your question and photos.  It seems as though you have achieved a nice result.  As more time passes, the implants will continue to "settle", so what you are seeing now is not necessarily permanent.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

It will stay

Implants are never part of breasts.  You can always tell them apart.  Your description describes normal results.  All silicone implants are memory gels.  Some sagging is normal after 3 months. There is no reason to be concerned.

Vasdev Rai, MD