Could this have been avoided? (Photos)

I got a far transfer to my breast in March I realized about 2months ago my left boob was lumpy th doctor who my procedure told me to come in 5 hours away from me I drove there to only get a shot and and anti biotics then back home a week later it became painful my primary Doctor felt around more a decided it was time to drain it my breast was filled with puss I had an abscess it's been drained and now my boobs are completely different in size what should I do? & was this avoidable ?

Lumps post fat graft

Since you had fat injected this also could have been due to necrosis of your fat graft.If the fat does not establish a blood supply it will basically dissolve and necrose.It also could have been due to an infection.Either weay let everything settle down and then have it re evaluated.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon