Stitches, old scar. Please help (Photo)

Sir my name is ashish from gujrat.. My life pine full... Endo anguished life. Plz life problem.

Doctor Answers 1

Subcision vs. surgical scar revision for the cheek

Surgical scar revision, subcision, and fillers can help improve your scar on the cheek. Lasers will have limited effect. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.