Why do I have numbness and extreme tightness 2 1/2 years after my neck lift?

2 1/2 years ago I had a neck lift. I have been back to my doctor many times concerning this extreme tightness and numbness from my lower ears all through the neck and into my lower cheeks. He claims he has no clue as to why I should be feeling this. I thought this would get better over time, but it has only gotten worse. I had incisions behind my ears and a small incision under my chin. I saw a neurologist 2 weeks ago and he had no answers for me either. Please give me some advice.

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. I am also curious to see pictures and learn more about your experience as to how long you have been experiencing this numbness, and your recovery experience for the initial 12 months after surgery.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon