Another BBL or implants? (Photo)

I've had a bbl done about a year ago . I had major flanks and I'm happy for what the first one did for me . I feel I have narrow hips and my waist looks big in comparison to my hips due to it . And I'm happy with the butt now but is there any way of getting more of a smile on my butt near the bottom so it looks more proportionate and less fake .

Not happy with BBL

What you need is to transform your "double bubble" to a "bubble butt"; by replacing the fat from your flanks and lateral thighs to your hips. Please see link below for further discussion.

Possible BBL Revision.

Hello, and thanks for the question. I do see, from the pictures, that some additional volume at the mid to lower portion of each buttock would look better. The big question is, do you have any additional fat to transfer? Several clearer pictures of your buttocks (less covered) and of your abdomen and back would be helpful. In addition, do you have any natural flattening or cellulite at the lower part of your buttocks that may make it difficult to expand these areas with additional fat? An in person exam would be best, but I can say that if some additional fat can be suctioned from your abdomen, back, and especially the waistline, it would be reasonable to transfer it to the mid to lower buttocks, and it would further contour these other areas as well. The correction to the buttock may be only partial and is dependent on how much additional fat can be harvested. A buttock implant is another option, but may only worsen the problem because implants are best placed intramuscular (within the buttock muscle) which naturally holds them in a slightly higher position. This would augment the mid to upper part of the buttocks, not the lower aspect.

I hope this helps!

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL revision

Perhaps you can have a Bbl revision to enhance the areas that you are concerned about. You would have to be seen in person.