2 Bd facelift after 6 years still not happy. (photos)

I had lower fl 6 years ago at 49' then another at 56, still have neck issues. Doc says he will fix it again

Neck Issues

Your plastic surgeon is offering to help.  Consult with him regarding your options and expectations.

Neck Lines -- Botox and Fillers, With or Without Lasers Like Fraxel / Clear + Brilliant / Viva

This can be improved with VASER/ThermiRF. I'd suggest seeing an expert to determine if ultherapy, thermage or other non invasive options will help over neck lifting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Needs treatment

Your neck will need some more treatment and your surgeon is offering to help.
Thickening your neck collagen with retin A or microneedling can help also.

My neck is still not completely tight after two face lifts.

Thanks for the question.  I must say that it would be most helpful to see how you looked before your first and second facelift as well as your current after photos.  I would continue to voice your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon, who remains as the best individual ( most of the time) to give you guidance about this.  Perhaps you have reached as much improvement as you might expect from the point of view of the surgeon.  If you have any doubts you can always get a second opinion.

Good luck to you.

FrNk Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon