Indented scar on face. CO2 Cortex left skin darker. The scar was tiny and indented. Is there a topical cream to fade it? (Photo)

Will this color go away? I followed all the post op instructions- I had co2 cortex laser on 4/21 and it looks darker. The scar was very tiny and indented. Is there a topical cream to fade the darkness. Is triluma a good cream to use for this. Please advise. Also it was recommended that I have 6-7 treatments of the laser with about 4 weeks in between each. Does this sound right???

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to help reduce the pigmentation, followed by Clear and Brilliant laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles