Am I a good candidate for cosmetic orbital decompression? (Photo)

I have checked my thyroid levels and they are normal. Would I be a good candidate for orbital decompression surgery?

Aesthetic orbital decompression

Aesthetic decompression is a controversial subject and should only be done by a surgeon who has done hundreds and hundreds of procedures.  You appear that you may be a reasonable candidate but this requires considerable discussion about the risks and rewards.  I do these surgeries commonly for people in your circumstance and appearance but careful and customized planning is essential.  This is a very safe effective surgery and our patients have very high satisfaction from the procedures.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon