How much does a tummy tuck and butt lift cost? (Photo)

Costs of Tummy Tuck and Butt Lift

The cost for tummy tuck like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $4000 + MD Anesthesia related expenses for a modified tummy tuck. With a complete tummy tuck being more. A Brazilian Butt Lift starts at $4500 + MD Anesthesia related expenses. If the two procedures can safely be performed together then there is some cost savings. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Cost for tummy tuck/BBL

This will vary a lot.It is like sying how much does a car cost.Ar  we talking a mini tummy or a full tummy tuck?How much fat are we going to inject into the buttock?how many areas will need to be suctioned?All of these have a play in cost.See a board certified plastic surgeon.e

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and buttock lift costs

Hello and thank you for your question. What you essentially talking about is a lower body lift. Costs vary throughout the country and from Dr. to Dr. There are also a variable amount of additional procedures incorporated that some Dr's will charge more for. I have a standard fee even when incorporating a buttock auto augmentation and hip augmentation  (only done by myself).
My cost is approximately  $13,700 which includes a 2 night hospital stay, anesthesia and operating room costs.
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

How much does a tummy tuck and butt lift cost?

Cost of surgery depends on a number of factors, including the type of procedures performed, the amount of time in the OR, the area of the country that the procedure is performed, the surgeon, and the facility type.  Price can range from 5K to 20K, with the average in the 10-15K dollar range. Though price is always an important factor, be sure to research your ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for their experience, knowledge, and professionalism. This ensures that you can anticipate the results you are going after. Hope that this helps.

In Florida I would Not recommend a combination of Full Tt with BBL. Limited on amounts of liposuction with TT tom 1 liter ONLY. Best to separate the 2 operations to different times. BBL first with 4 liter lip. 

Costs vary

Costs for body contouring and any plastic surgery procedure varies depending on your location, the procedure being performed, the length of time the procedure will take, and your specific surgeon. Take your time and find the surgeon that works best for you.

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty cost

Costs vary by area and physician. Just to give you a starting point, abdominoplasty in my office is $5800. I rarely do butt lifts as I feel they often fail to accomplish patient expectations.
Good luck,

Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

Tummy Tuck / Mini Tummy Tuck /Abdominoplasty/ Liposuction/ Reverse Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon