The total all-around cost for rhinoplasty/nose grafting in LA?

I would like to nose graft the bridge of my nose, slim, lift and remove my hump from my nose how much would that particularly cost.

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

The cost of a rhinoplasty procedure is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure monitored on under anesthesia, the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the rhinoplasty procedure in addition to all the postoperative followups. Costs vary by surgeon, experience, and geography. For more information, many examples, and our current price list, please see link and the video below

Rhinoplasty - Cost

The cost of a nose job will vary based on your geography and the experience/proficiency of the surgeon.  While it's not necessarily true in rhinoplasty you get what you pay for, typically the top surgeons in a given geographic will command the higher surgeon fees.  As a patient it's important to do your due diligence in researching rhinoplasty specialists to determine which prices are reasonable, and which really are "too good" to be true.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Cost for Rhinoplasty/Nose Grafting?

Please send pictures as described on my website for nasal evaluation because the cost will depend on the amount of work that will be necessary to accomplish your goals.

severide, I imagine that you will need to go to doctors in LA and get a quote. Not sure why you would travel all that way as there are many excellent surgeon in the East including NC but good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in LA--cost?

The cost varies according to time and I would need to see photos as described on my website and others to give you the cost. Make sure you shop quality rather than price. 

Average cost of rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  The cost of a rhinoplasty varies from surgeon to surgeon. In LA, the cost of the rhinoplasty will range from $8,000 to $12,000.  When looking for a plastic surgeon, make sure they are a member of The Rhinoplasty Society and are board certified in both Otolaryngology and in Plastic Surgery to obtain the best results possible.  I hope you find this helpful. Best wishes in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS

Board Certified ENT

Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon