Is there and cream or treatment to get rid of these scars that I got because of poison ivy? (photos)

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

would suggest an in person consultation with an expert for evaluation. Scars can be improved with lasers, microneedling, skin lightening and fillers. Please seek an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark scars and Melarase PM

I would recommend a combination of Melapads, Melarase PM, and Plato's Scar Serum to reduce dark scars. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Skin changes after rash

Your scars look unusual for poison ivy - poison ivy is never circular like that. you may have had another reaction and one that was more prone to scarring and darkening that you show in your photos. I mention this because the rash may recur if not poison ivy. I would recommend a lotion that contains alpha-hydroxy acid, also called glycolic acid, and/or urea. A bleaching cream can be used but must be used very carefully as it can bleach normal surrounding skin too and you end up with target looking spots. Try Cerave SA or Excipial (Galderma) urea moisturizing lotion or a glytone product.