High Myopia. Is There Any Cure/procedure ?

Hi,I'm a 26 yr old male with a case of high myopia. My number is -18 in both eyes. It was by birth and gradually got worse. My number was -7 at age 3. Is there anyway to reduce or correct my eyesight through any procedure? Uptil now I have been told that nothing can be done abt it. I can scan and send my medical records if anyone's willing to look at them. I'd also appreciate If someone could refer me a good surgeon/doctor. Thanks.

No doctor answers yet