What does I tip plasty cost in Alberta? (photo)

I'm really hoping to get a tip plasty done before I get married so I can feel more confident especially in photos. I was wondering how much the procedure in the photo would cost

What does a tip plasty cost in Alberta?

Most patients must undergo a full rhinoplasty, not what is depicted in the diagram. It's important that all of the components of the nose balance with each other, and  the new nose balances with the patient's facial features. The cost  of a Rhinoplasty is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure, time monitored under anesthesia, and surgeon's professional fee to perform the rhinoplasty and all of the post operative follow-up appointments. For many examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below