Does High Frequency treatments affected fillers and botox?

I get regular facials due to my acne breakouts. I have started going to a new place that offers a treatment called "High Frequency". It kind of makes this buzzing noise, and I was told it destroys the bacteria .Anyways, if you are familiar with this treatment can you please tell me if it is going to cause my dermal fillers (Radiesse and Juvederm) or my Botox to break down faster? It seems to work well but I want to make sure its not at the expense of my fillers. Thanks for your help.

High Frequency

I am not really certain what procedure you are getting called "high frequency" but I do not know of any topical procedure that will make your Botox or Juvederm dissolve faster.