Hiding a BA?

Im having my ba on Friday late afternoon and I have to see my ex partner on Sunday to hand over our little boy for the day. I haven't told him and don't really want him to know straight away (various reasons) planning on wearing an oversized jumper but pain and movement wise will I be ok to act normal so to speak? Thanks

Hiding a BA?

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Hiding breat augmentation

Thank you for your question and I do understand your concern.  It is likely that you will be sore two days post op so best to have some help with your son if he requires lifting. Most breast augmentation results can be hidden with an oversized sweater or sweatshirt and perhaps a scarf.  I wish you good luck.

Hiding your breast augmentation

You will still be sore, but I don't think there's any reason that you couldn't hide it fairly well.  Just make sure to wear something baggy and be careful when lifting your son.  Good luck!

Hiding Your Breast Augmentation Surgery

I advise you wear a large sweater (and possibly a scarf) like you mentioned. Concerning the pain and movement, this is not predictable. Every patient reacts differently post surgery. I would advise you explain to your ex that you aren't feeling well and possibly have someone with you. Otherwise he shouldn't notice. Best of luck.

Concealing a breast augmentation on Day 1

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

Depending on the placement of the implant and the medicines used, you may feel tired or you may be in severe pain. I strongly suggest that you have a friend or family member with you and that you be present (as needed) but explain that you are not feeling well. You will not be able to lift anything if you have under the muscle implants without Exparel. You should also discuss this with your own surgeon to fully understand what to expect the day after surgery and to make any changes necessary to make this go as easily as possible.

Hiding the BBA

Please discuss this with your surgeon as all surgeons have their own post-operative instructions.

That being said, at our clinic, we advise patients not to lift anything over 5-10 lbs for the first few weeks, and to refrain from lifting their arms above their shoulder for 2 weeks.

So you want to be careful regarding this because it might influence how you lift things in front of your ex.

Again, you can over-cover with a winter jacket on top of the jumper. Just don't think about it too much, because the more you think about this, the more likely that your ex will notice something different.

Hope this helps.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Pain after BA

It is probable that you will be fine and your ex partner will not know what happened.  Each person heals differently so it is hard to definitely predict.  Best wishes. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Hiding a Breast Augmentation

Depending on the amount of wrappings your Plastic Surgeon uses, you should be able to hide with some oversized clothing.  As for acting normally, this should not be a problem if you do not take a lot of pain medication.  Good luck.

Eric Schaffer, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Yes

I am quite sure if you act like nothing is new, he will not notice.  So cover up and act like your usual self!

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS