Upgrading from 457cc to 616cc mp silicone style 15, what size will I be?

Currently have 457cc I wear a 34 d at Victoria Secret 5'4" 128lbs I want a nice full DD...I have a small frame 27 years old no children

Increase in size

This is difficult to determine, but likely you will only increase by 1/2-1 cup size.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

34 DD cup size

Dear Dixie,     If indeed you are 34 D presently with 457 cc implants, going to 616 cc implants will bring you to 34 DD cup side. Obviously, you will need more room for the larger implants, which will require capsulotomy (scar release), other wise your breasts will feel too tight and will look unnatural  with fake jump at the upper pole and the breasts will not jiggle like normal breasts.       Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who perform lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.                                          Best of luck,                                                                                                                                                             Dr Widder

What cup size will I be?

Unfortunately, given the wide variety of types, brands, and countries of origin of bras, there is absolutely no way of predicting a cup size in a patient postoperatively. Generally speaking, usually 300 to 400 mL will increase a breast size by 1 cup. You should know that your ultimate breast size is you plus your implant. That means that the same implant can produce different results in different patients. I hope that's helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Implant exchange

It is difficult to predict the new cup size, but a rough estimate can be figured by doing a baggy test with the additional volume and getting larger bras and see which one it fills when you put it on.

Upsizing breast implant surgery concerns...

Thank you for the question.   You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. In other words, there is no  reliable/accurate correlation between additional volume utilized and cup size increase. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "full DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.  Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.    3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers).  Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select  the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.