What treatment would be best to fill in my facial lines? (photo)

You would likely benefit from a combination of BOTOX® and fillers

The lines that form at the corners of your mouth are referred to as marionette lines, and the creases that draw down from either side of your nose to your lips are called nasolabial folds. JUVÉDERM® can add volume and fill in both your marionette lines and nasolabial folds for a more youthful appearance. To address the 11 lines that have formed between your eyes, I’d recommend BOTOX®, which can relax the muscles that cause those lines to form for a smoother overall brow. Consult with a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in facial procedures to determine the best way to rejuvenate your appearance. 

New York General Surgeon

Lips--What kind of filler?

With the photo you provided it looks like you would need a filler that is thicker that will reveal the youth behind your lips as the edges of both your upper and lower lip lack volume. Many fillers can bring fullness back to your lips and will give you results immediately; but, I suggest a thicker base filler like Voluma XC that has carries a long lasting results up to 2 years. Juvederm Ultra Plus and Restylane are all fillers I would suggest. If you are looking for more of a natural and minimal volume created, I suggest Restylane Silk which is a thinner filler that brings more of a soft change to your lips. Please see an expert in facial fillers and consult with a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in injections. Best, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Facial lines and wrinkle

Thanks for including a photo. You have so many options  which would include Botox, Fillers and Laser treatments. You should meet with your physician to determine what areas are most concerning for you, which is where I typically recommend my patients start. Adding some volume to your cheeks and softening the marionette lines around your mouth will likely be a great initial step which I would combine with some Botox as well. You will likely great good results if you work closely with your physician and set up a plan that works for you. Best wishes!

Pamela Stuart, MD
San Jose Physician

What fillers/treatments to use

Thanks for the photo. A combination of laser, Botox and fillers would be perfect for you. For fillers I would suggest Voluma to enhance your cheeks. As we age we lose volume from the top down, so augmenting your cheeks would be first.  Then your lower face can be treated with Restylane or Juvederm. Your tear trough should also be addressed with either of these 2 fillers.  The laser, such as the Sublative by Syneron, will be great for you. It will reduce wrinkles and give you a healthy glow. These treatments can all be done in steps and not at once. good luck.

Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation

There are a number of treatment options available to you -- and not all need to be done at once!.  From your single, flash free, front view, eyes closed photo, you would likely benefit from cheek augmentation with Voluma to help improve mid-face volume loss.  This treatment will also help the nasolabial folds (smile lines).  You would also benefit from either Restylane or Juvederm to the entire area around the mouth.  Your lips could be augmented which also would help your downward turning smile.  Skin care is of paramount importance to you and I would direct you to a dermatologist or aesthetician for proper evaluation. In summary, seek out a board certified, fellowship trained MD Oculoplastic surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon for an in person consultation. I would sit with him/her and discuss your options, goals, budget, etc.  Best of luck to you!

Damon B. Chandler, MD
Moorestown Oculoplastic Surgeon

Global facial rejuvenation

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo.An optimal plan for facial rejuvenation for you would likely include Botox, fillers, and lasers. The most important aspect will be replacing your last volume with dermal fillers. You'd likely benefit from some Voluma in your cheeks, and a softer HA filler around the mouth. I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon to determine the best course of action for you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Cosmetic treatments for droopy face

Thank you for your question lorraineburnard. Fillers can be used to enhance the face. For my patients I recommend Voluma in the upper cheeks to restore lost volume and give a droopy face a lift, Restylane in the tear troughs, and Juvederm in the nasolabial folds and marionette lines. For my patients Botox can be used between the brows for the frown lines and IPL photofacials can address discolorations. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician