How much will a mommy make over be for me I just want my belly gone I weigh 186 I'm 5'1 what's is the estimate price? (Photo)

I like the way the rest of my body looks

It is best to be at your goal/optimum weight prior to surgery. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss options and fees. Best of luck!

Thank you for your question. the Realself page is an excellent tool to get in touch with doctors directly and receive quotes. You can send your photos and then receive an immediate answer from the surgeon of your choice. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy tuck - want my stomach gone

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck.

• Based on the information, it is hard to advise you.
  • You are very overweight for your height with a BMI (height to weight ratio) of 35.
  • Ideally, you should lose some weight before surgery, 
  • Your best result will be with a BMI of 30.
  • however if you have had children and the changes in your stomach are from having babies, you may need a tummy tuck at your present weight to restore your core muscles.
  • You definitely need a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon -
  • You should not have surgery by any one else for your own safety
  • Fees vary with the area and the surgeon - Real Self's guide can give you an idea of the cost
  • A final cost will require a consultation.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Mommy Makeover vs just Tummytuck

Prices vary from city to city, but sounds like you are requesting tummytuck. Expect to pay between $4000-$6000. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  You appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with or without liposuction of the flanks for a nice abdominal contour.  Prices will vary from surgeon to surgeon for several reasons.  I recommend consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons and choose the one with whom you are most comfortable based on personal interaction and surgeon results.  Hope this helps.  The price for a tummy tuck at my practice is approximately $6200.

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Cost of a tummy tuck

Cost depends on experience but many other factors. The number one being whether or not they have their own surgery center. If they don't then their prices are going to seem double because of what they are being charged at the hospital. We would charge 5500$ for a tummy tuck on you and that includes everything. I hope this helps. We also offer free consults even virtual consults.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Cost for a MM

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz