My surgeon advised me to go with 350CC saline or greater for my desired look, but still unsure. Opinions? (Photo)

My surgery is in 7 days and I simply desire something perky and fuller, but not too big. Perhaps a small-full C-cup would be perfect. My original idea was 275-300cx, until I learned today my breast width and separation would require a bigger implant to get my desired look. I'm just scared my breasts will come out to big and that I will not like them...any opinions? Help, please!

My surgeon advised me to go with 350CC saline or greater for my desired look, but still unsure. Opinions?

Hi. THis is a very personal decision to be made with your surgeon. If you ave developed trust then you will go with his/her recommendations. Good luck, Dr. PG

Implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift. I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant volume

It is difficult to say what volume would be appropriate for you without an exam. A baggy test can give you a rough idea of what they might look like.

Desiring perky breasts

Thank you for your question and helpful photos.
It appears you are already a B cup. Adding a 350cc implant will most likely take you to a full D cup. I would suggest choosing a smaller implant with a Donut mastopexy to improve breast shape. Please keep in mind that you will likely keep the space between your breasts and not see much improvement there. But, this is a small compromise compared to the risks and complications associated with larger implants. Remember, breast implants are not lifetime devices. Due to the forces of gravity, they seldom stay where they are placed.

Gary Horndeski M.D. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The best way to determine implant size is based on chest wall measurements that fit your body. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.

Implants under the muscle, there is less risk of capsular contracture. Anatomic implants tend to give a more natural shape with more nipple projection.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Your desired goal photo should be achievable with 275-300cc. If you are concerened 350cc will be too big it likely will be too big. Follow your instinct.

Your desired appearance posted pics are NOT attainable to the way you now appear! First need larger implant in 400 cc ranges +++, moderate + implants. But your N/A complexes are so different than in the wish pic maybe a donut lift with N/A reduction could help? Best to seek immediate second opinions!